PATA was founded in April 2019 and is run by Sally Ella Horn and Emma Martinelli.
Our organisation is an officially registered non-profit in Costa Rica. However we receive no Government funding and rely on your generous support to keep running.
WHAT WE DO:
- Run a dog refuge where abandoned, sick and neglected dogs are cared for and nursed back to health.
- Organize foster care for abandoned and sick cats and kittens.
- Arrange adoptions into responsible forever homes.
- Work with other rescue organisations to fly our dogs to their new homes in the US and Canada.
- Subsidize low cost spay and neuter opportunities.
- Trap, castrate and release street cats to help control the population.
- Report cases of neglect and abuse to the authorities.
Although PATA is a legal non-profit organization here in Costa Rica, we receive no Government or charity funding.
We rely on your generosity to keep going.
Every amount counts and we're incredibly grateful for you help.
BANCO NACIONAL OF COSTA RICA:
To pay in colones: 200-01-179-008291-1
IBAN : CR42 0151 1792 0010 0829 15
To pay in dollars: 200-02-179-002505-0
IBAN : CR89 0151 1792 0020 0250 54
DONATE MONTHLY - BECOME A PATA BESTIE!
Please consider joining our monthly giving program — PATA Besties.
Our goal for 2023 is to become financially more stable so we can operate without worrying. It costs us at least $3,000 a month to do what we do.
Whether you can donate $5 a month or $100, with your support we will have consistent funds to keep running our refuge and caring for the many rescues.
Becoming a monthly donor is easy. Simply click on the link below, select "monthly" and choose an amount.